Cirsumvrent Browsing

Loading...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

George Oscar (GOB) Bluth, Jr.


Name: George Oscar Bluth, Jr. (GOB)
Marital Status: Divorced
Occupation: Former President of Bluth Company, Co-Founder of The Magicians Alliance, Co-Founder of Gobias Industries, USO Magician, Accidental Waiter, Former Hot Cops performer, Bailiff for Bud Cort
Son of: George Sr. & Lucille Bluth
Father of: STEVE HOLT!
Softball Position: Outfield/All over the field
Accomplishments: ...
Vehicle: Segway
Magazine Covers: Poof
Movies: Boyfights, Boyfights 2, A Boyfight's Cookout, Backseat Boyfights: The Trip to Uncle Jack's 70th, Girls With Low Self-Esteem
Friends: Franklin Delano Bluth
Music Albums: 1 (Franklin Comes Alive!)
Software: Gob's Program
Magic Illusions: Walk on water, The Burning Bush, Magic Coffin, Saw the lady in half trick, Wine into water, Aztec Tomb, King of Kings, Disappearing Yacht, Sword of Destiny, Free Chicken
Women he's claimed to have had Pop Pop with: Marta Estrella, Nellie, Lucille Austero, Kitty Sanchez, Starla, His ex-wife, Nahzgalia, Mrs. Whitehead
Women he's actually had Pop Pop with: Marta Estrella, Lucille Austero, Kitty Sanchez, His ex-wife, Nahzgalia, Mrs. Whitehead
Portrayed by: Will Arnett
Gob Bluth Quotes:
  • "I've made a huge mistake."
  • "Come on!"
  • "Whenever this family runs into any problems, it's always oh, let's have Gob fuck our way out of it."
  • "Takes his queen, and showers her with DIAMONDS!...clubs...club sauce, he covers her in club sauce."
  • "Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money."
  • "I've got this christian girlfriend now, and she's trying to get me to be a better man and reconnect with my son, and I'm trying to get her to renounce God and fuck me, and I just want to prove to her that I'm worth it."
  • "Hey if I can't find a horny immigrant by then, I don't deserve to stay here."

1 comment:

  1. hello carlo here! and still this show is my favorite when i had time to watch
    _______
    trivia: mensitaly is the best shopping store for blazer, men suit and other suits. you can visit http://www.mensitaly.com
    or
    for more info call: (310) 474-7571

    ReplyDelete