Nicknames: Egg, Yam, Annhog, Annabell, Plant, Bland, Plain
Daughter of: Mr. and Mrs. Terry Veal
Boyfriends: George-Michael Bluth, GOB Bluth
Former Residence: Ohio
Favorite Foods: Mayoneggs
Activities: Math Club, Church group
Awards: 3rd place in an Inner-Beauty Contest
Record: 1st camel act to crack the top 10
What she does for fun: Church and studying
Yearbook Quote: "Were we supposed to have a quote?"
Portrayed by: Mae Whitman (portrayed by Alessandra Toreson in "Let 'Em Eat Cake")
Ann Veal Quotes:
- "I’m not really in the mood for a kiss. This isn’t Marc Cherry’s house."
- "It sounds like your father just gave us permission to start doing it. You must teach me, George-Michael. You must teach me the ways of the secular flesh."
- "George Michael, you said that you couldn’t come to church because you were working. Now you’re doing neither. That’s quite a lot of sins for a Sunday afternoon, don’t you think?"
- "And now you're drinking?!"
- "I'm going back to church."