Name: Lucille Bluth
Marital Status: Married (to George Bluth, Sr.)
Also Goes By: Gangy
Occupation: Co-Chair of Bluth Foundation, Former USO Performer
Residence: Balboa Towers
Key Attributes: She gets off on being withholding, Alcoholism, Emotionally demoralizing her children
Awards: Motherboy Cutest Couple
Magazine Covers: Balboa-Bay Window
Least Favorite Restaurant: Klimpy's
Chief Social Rival: Lucille Austero
Television Appearances: World's Worst Drivers
Daughter of: Nana
Biological Mother of: G.O.B. Bluth, Michael Bluth, Buster Bluth
Legal Guardian of: Lindsay Fünke, Annyong Bluth
Portrayed by: Jessica Walter
Lucille Bluth Quotes:
- "Oscar, close it, you look like the window to a butcher shop."
- "You're high!"
- "Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire."
- "Do you boys know how to shovel coal?"
- "Oh, hello Buster. Here's a candy bar. No, I'm withholding it. Look at me, getting off! "
- "Mama horny Michael."
- "How am I supposed to find someone willing to go into that musty old claptrap?"
- "No juice for you, you just get more awful."